DATE: April 20 – 21
TIME: 8 AM – 4:00 PM CT
THEME: How Investing in Digital Transformation Can Reduce Business Costs
WHERE: ConocoPhillips | 925 N. Eldridge Parkway Houston, Texas 77079 — SPIRIT TWO
The 2023 PIDX Spring Conference will explore the latest insights and case studies brought by thought leaders interested in the rapid development and interoperability of tools, concepts and development of the Energy industry eCommerce standards to ensure that data can be rapidly exchanged in an industry format.
PIDX as an open standards organization developer creates technology-agnostic standards to help keep business running efficiently and accurately. Technologies that drive automation can be multifaceted, providing value to the customers, and increasing your business proposition by allowing you to focus on strategic activities rather than tactical tasks.
Suppliers, Operators, and Network Providers can:
- Reduce implementation time
- Reduce the time and effort to onboarding customers
- Transmit and receive XML and EDI electronic documents
- Build your network faster and increase the visibility of your business
- Showcase your products and services on a global scale while adopting the standards that will draw customers to your door on a local level
- With PIDX standards, you can streamline your relationship with your trading partners and suppliers, resulting in a better ROI on every project engagement
- Suppliers who proactively adopt the use of PIDX standards will be able to more effectively and efficiently respond to competitive bid requests of operators who request the use of PIDX standards in submitted bid proposals – something that is happening with greater frequency as PIDX standards see increased adoption.
Join us to explore emerging best practices and new approaches for the dynamic future that we all face.