The purpose of phase 1 of the Field Ticket Project is to document industry best practices for implementation of the field ticket process for operators and suppliers in the upstream oil and gas industry in order to increase adoption of the PIDX Field Ticket Standard.
See PIDX Field Ticket Response Schema
CLICK HERE to view our Field Ticket Best Practices Guideline.
- Today our industry is faced with manual, paper-based and legacy processes
- Massive amounts of transactional volumes of supplier activity
- Unnecessary of the supplier driving to/from field offices
- Overpayment/coding errors (joint venture audit issues, adjustments)
- Lack of real-time knowledge of activities or expenditures
The PIDX Field Ticket Project is sponsored by ConocoPhillips.
For more information, email James Thompson at James.Thompson2@conocophillips.com.
To join, FREE of charge, read through this agreement, and apply below.
I have received and independently reviewed the PIDX Bylaws, a copy of which is available at here, the PIDX Procedures for Standards Development, a copy of which is available at here, the PIDX Antitrust Policies, a copy of which is available at here, and any other membership or participant rules adopted by PIDX. I agree to act in all PIDX activities in accordance the above Bylaws, Procedures and rules and to act in good faith when participating in meetings and PIDX’s standards setting activities in a manner that will promote PIDX’s principles of voluntary consensus, openness, balancing of interests, transparency and due process.