Over the last number of years, the growth in the use of PIDX Standards for Supply Chain and Procurement eBusiness initiatives within the Global Oil and Gas Industry has increased dramatically and the number of success stories on implementations of the standard continues to grow.
As part of our efforts to help facilitate this success, PIDX appoints International Ambassadors by industry segment (Downstream and Upstream) to promote adoption of PIDX Standards. We have held very successful Outreach meetings that were praised as a huge success by the Operators and Service Companies in attendance. Learn more about our current PIDX International Ambassadors.
In an effort to support further expansion and additional Outreach Meetings, PIDX International is continually seeking additional volunteers to become the PIDX International Ambassadors. Anyone interested should send an email to email@example.com.
A PIDX Ambassador Is:
to promoting global e-Commerce standards
with regional regulations
in the regional energy community
facilitating and presenting at local meetings
by an employer from a PIDX Member Company
A PIDX Ambassador Will:
through success stories, available standards, and history of PIDX
the adoption of industry standards, volunteer, participate
with the exchange of ideas, new initiatives, best practice sharing
regional meetings, identification of subject matter experts, identification of best practices
Highlights of PIDX Ambassador Role
Perks of Being an Ambassador
- Market exposure associated with being a PIDX Ambassador
- Listing as PIDX Ambassador on the PIDX website with reference to your LinkedIn Profile and Company website
- Introductions to Key Executives from other PIDX Member Companies
- Privilege to list your position as PIDX Ambassador on your LinkedIn Profile
- Publicity associated with being Organizer of PIDX Outreach Meetings in your Country or Region
- One Complimentary Ticket to a PIDX Event
- Excellent Networking with your peers, clients, and prospects
Support provided by PIDX to Ambassador
- Access to all PIDX resources, marketing material and contacts necessary for successful country strategy execution
- Input into the PIDX Marketing, Membership and Business Development strategies
- Introduction email broadcast to all members and parties of interest introducing you as a PIDX Ambassador
- Support for joint PIDX and Ambassador’s Company press release announcement of the announcement
- Support from PIDX and its members in marketing, running and organizing Outreach Meetings
PIDX Netherlands Ambassador
Global Value Web, Managing Director
Louis Hendriks is Managing Director of Global Value Web (GVW). Through his 25 plus years of experience in global business process services, Louis brings to the industry a deep understanding of partnering in global networks, delivering competitive value to clients. Louis has in-depth experience in the collaborative global value network of the Oil & Gas industry.
Through GVW, Louis can improve the quality of various value chain data areas, from “buy”, “make” and “sell”, as well as “quality” and “planning”, for its global customers. As well as the collaboration across these functions in the value chain. Thus, helping multinationals to operate their extended global value chains more effectively and efficiently.
- Key words: “people, data, process & technology”, material master, product life cycle management, actionable insight, operational excellence, demonstrate control.
- Motive: design, build & operate the global information highway needed for oil & gas industry.
- Global Reach: Western Europe/North Sea, USA/Gulf, and India.
Prior to starting Global Value Web in 2006, Louis has driven many value chain improvements and integrations for various global companies. Louis has successfully designed, sold and implemented remote managed services (BPO) for Cap Gemini’s customers such as Dow Corning, Zurich Financial Services, Laurastar, Eneco, etc.
Next to acting as ambassador for the Oil & Gas industry standards body PIDX, Louis is member of the board of Connect-ONCE, a CEO network of ‘business networks’. Through Global Value Web, Louis also participates in the Oil & Gas Reinvented network in Europe.
The basis for Louis’ transformational value chain experience comes from working in design, build & transformation of the information highway for the global express industry with names such as DHL, Danzas, Kuehne & Nagel, Penske Logistics. And later-on, bringing the same value chain transformation to other industries such as oil & gas.
PIDX Africa Ambassador
Baker Hughes, a GE Company, Sr. Technical Project Manager
Wissam Kahoul is a Sr. Technical Project Manager at Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE), with 20 years’ experience in the IT, including 15+ in the Oil & Gas Sector. She is an energetic Project Manager dedicated to understanding and meeting client’s needs, reorganizing, streamlining and strengthening existing operations, identifying inefficient processes, and implementing reliable and cost-effective solutions to improve quality and ensure on-time delivery.
Prior to joining BHGE, Wissam served as Information Management Project Manager for Schlumberger, where she provided a management solution for the E&P data and assets of IOCs and NOCs nationally and internationally.
Background and Experience:
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Quality Assurance/Testing/ Rollout and Support
- Application Management Services
- Process Improvement
- Managed Services
- Lean Six sigma, Quality Management Systems
- Big Data and Analytics
PIDX North America Ambassador
Amalto Technologies North America, Executive Vice President
Bryan Pederson has been in the electronic invoicing and e-field ticketing space for 10 years both on the Operator and Supplier side of the business. He has worked in the Oil & Gas industry for the last 20 years, where he has held leadership roles in Global Business Process Optimization, Operations Management, and Executive Management. He continues to drive optimization and cash collection in industries that support Oil & Gas by leveraging agnostic, open source solutions as well as emerging technologies, digitization, and overall business process improvements.